Skip to content
- Through formal agreements with village leaderships, provide regularly scheduled sterilization clinics and other support for their animal issues.
- Through our Internship Program, tend to the well being of homeless dogs and cats as well as those living with impoverished families.
- Through humane education, raise compassion and community awareness of public health issues for both animals and people.
- Through media and community contact, enable and encourage responsible adoptions and foster homes, especially with permanent residents of Guatemala.
- Through the constant practice of standardized methods and procedures, consistently disburse high quality services and role model influence.
- Regardless of amounts, seek local donations or services as acknowledgments of problem ownership by all members of the community.